Facebook and the time that passes....

Lets talk about Facebook,this large community site,forum call it whatever you like....



The thing is that having Facebook its like being a open book for everybody,everybody knows everything you play,everything you write down to a friend,if you are with somebody..
Its true that giving all this info about ourselves there its also our fault but if i remember right facebook didnt let me go on if all these blank info wasn't compiled...
Anyway,the thing is the loss of time iin front of that thing...I have many friends who chat,look at pictures,play games and do stuff with facebook..
I ask myself why?
Ok do it for a day,a week, a month at the most ,but everyday....
It's actually unacceptable..

(Sorry my english is a liiiiiittle rusty so excuse me for the mistakes...)

0 commenti:

 


Watching thought - Templates Novo Blogger 2008
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates